A showcase of bayside opulence
This exquisite, bayside abode is set just moments to the waters edge and promises year-round beautiful bay breezes and ocean views. Tailored for contemporary coastal living with the perfect balance of original and new, plus the size, space, and functionality to cater to the entire family.
Boasting a coastal colour palette, hardwood floors, high ceilings, vast windows and VJ wall panelling, this deluxe home delivers an aura of calm and casual elegance.
Of grand proportions the flowing layout presents two extra spacious levels with an array of living and entertaining zones to ensure parents and kids all have their own space to relax, entertain and play.
Via striking, fish-bone timber and steel staircase, the upper level comprises three generous bedrooms including the master with walk-in wardrobe and sumptuous ensuite boasting a large frameless shower with dual shower heads. A family living zone is also found upstairs and opens to an enclosed entertaining area/retreat with full-width bi-folding shutters allowing those cooling bay breezes and serene views to wash throughout.
The downstairs living quarters are the highlight of the home with an enormous open plan and light filled living and dining zone effortlessly catering to large celebrations and family dinners.
The homes large gourmet kitchen is sure to delight all savvy home cooks with a vast stone-look island bench and a suite of quality appliances including Smeg oven and rangehood and Bosch dishwasher.
Outdoors the attention to coastal comfort continues, with a full width sheltered entertaining terrace that unfolds to an extra-large entertaining deck and glistening swimming pool complete with outdoor shower.
At a glance this homes’ fabulous features include:
– Water views and exceptional bay breezes
– A selection of internal living zones including spacious downstairs casual living and dining, and additional upstairs family room flowing to an enclosed entertaining space
– Striking gourmet kitchen with a suite of quality appliances including Smeg Oven and rangehood and Bosch dishwasher, plus large stone-look island bench
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the master complete with walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite with large frameless shower and dual shower heads
– Additional study nook
– Two large family bathrooms (one up, one down), the upstairs with separate bath and shower and double vanities, and the downstairs including a urinal , double vanities and combined laundry
– Subtle character features such as polished hardwood floors and VJ walls
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Plantation shutters
– Two car lock-up garage
– Enviable outdoor entertaining with a private covered terrace and large entertainers’ deck
– Large inground swimming pool with outdoor shower
– Sought-after position just moments to the waters edge, plus ample local cafes, shops, family parklands and quality schools also within easy reach
– Plus much more
For further information and to arrange your inspection, please contact Antony Thompson.