The Perfect Family Entertainer
Superbly situated just minutes to the water’s edge, this striking residence instantly captivates with its inviting blend of relaxed luxury, contemporary allure and outstanding family capability. Boasting exceptional dimensions and superb zoning, the home provides an unbeatable lifestyle.
Oversized and light splashed open plan living and dining encompasses a gourmet kitchen with gorgeous 40mm stone topped island bench, elegant pendant lighting, top-quality stainless-steel appliances and a fully equipped butler’s pantry.
A striking timber and glass Mono Stringer staircase ascend to the thoughtfully zoned accommodation comprising an extra-large master bedroom featuring a walk-in wardrobe and deluxe ensuite boasting his and hers vanities. A further three bedrooms are also of a great size with built-in wardrobes; serviced by a stylish family bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Further internal zones ensure ample space for the whole family to spread out and enjoy and includes a generous rumpus / second living area and private study ideal as your home office.
Living also extends to a sensational resort-style outdoor domain promising endless wining, dining, and relaxing with family and friends. A sparkling saltwater pool completes the picture, ensuring those hot summer months are perfectly catered to.
Set within a quality family pocket of Scarborough, enjoy being easy distance to local cafes, shops, parks, and water’s edge.
Key highlights of this idyllic family home include:
– Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the master also completes with large walk-in wardrobe, deluxe ensuite with his and hers vanities plus its own private Juliette balcony
– Gourmet kitchen with top quality stainless-steel appliances, 40mm stone topped island bench as well as a fully equipped Butler’s pantry
– Extra spacious, open plan, downstairs living, and dining zone
– Additional upstairs rumpus / second living area
– Separate study equipped for an ideal home office
– Sensational rear entertainers’ patio
– Resort-style saltwater pool
– Generous downstairs powder room
– Stylish internal laundry
– Large 3.2m high x 7.9m long lock-up garage with storage/workshop space
– Security light and cameras installed
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Ample linen and storage throughout with separate storage closet upstairs
– Close to local cafes, shops, and parks, plus moments to the waters edge. Quality schools and public transport are also within easy reach
– And more
For further information and to arrange your inspection, please contact Antony Thompson.