Spacious Family Living on 1,019m2 with Mountain Views
Delivering an irresistible lifestyle for growing families, this spacious and modern home showcases a relaxed atmosphere with vast living and entertaining options over an elevated 1,019m2 with tranquil mountain views.
Fusing style and space with functionality, a selection of internal living areas ensure all members of the family can spread out and enjoy their own space and privacy. The hub of the home is formed around the bright and airy family room and casual meals zone. A well-equipped and stylishly finished kitchen provides a modern touch, featuring a breakfast bar, dishwasher and generous pantry space. Additional internal living spaces include the separate lounge and dining areas and a large rumpus to keep the kids entertained.
Accommodation is plentiful and well zoned, including four well-sized bedrooms, plus an additional study/home office/optional fifth bedroom. The large master suite also showcases its own walk-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite with spa-bath.
Stepping through to the outdoors, find an elevated alfresco patio complete with roller blind for added privacy and shade through the warmer months. From here you can enjoy weekend family barbeques or relaxed Sunday afternoons whilst you watch the kids swim and play in the glistening inground pool. This space also perfectly captures a stunning elevated mountain outlook.
Highly sought-after for its lifestyle rewards, the property is also within easy reach to wonderful parklands, walking tracks, quality schools and local shops.
Key highlights of the fabulous family retreat include:
– Four generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the master complete with walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite with spa-bath
– A selection of living zones including casual family and meals area, separate lounge and dining rooms and large rumpus
– Additional study / home office or optional fifth bedroom
– Modern chef’s kitchen with quality appliances, breakfast bar and ample bench and pantry space
– Sizeable family bathroom with separate bath and shower, and separate toilet room
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Ample linen/storage cupboards throughout
– Exceptional covered outdoor patio for year-round alfresco living and entertaining with gorgeous mountain views
– Sparkling in-ground pool complete with its own gazebo area
– Generous internal laundry
– Large double lock-up garage
– Outdoor storage shed
– Large water tank
– Private, elevated 1,019m2 allotment with easy-care gardens
For further information and to arrange your inspection, contact Antony Thompson.