Outstanding Potential in Prime Kedron Location
Situated within a highly desired pocket of Kedron and offering a myriad of options, this original post war home provides an open light-filled floorplan over a level 405m2 of land.
An excellent canvas for your next renovation project, an ideal investment property for astute investors, or the perfect place to knock down and rebuild your dream home (STCA); The choice is yours.
Neat and tidy throughout, the home’s immediately comfortable interior comprises three generous bedrooms (large master), together with a central bathroom with separate toilet. Filled with natural light, the spacious front lounge/dining adjoins a functional kitchen and breezy front verandah.
Completing the picture is an open space below, single carport and a substantial fenced backyard with ideal drive-through access, highlighting the property’s immediate functionality and outstanding future potential.
Walking distance to family parks, highly regarded schools, local shops and cafes, plus just minutes’ drive to Hospitals and Westfield Chermside, plus easy access to the M7/M1 for a smooth commute to the City, Coast or Airport.
Key features of this fantastic property include:
– Functional, open plan floorplan
– Light-filled living and dining zone
– Functional kitchen
– Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
– Three good-sized bedrooms (large master)
– Breezy front verandah
– Single carport plus additional off street parking space
– Fenced and level 405m2 allotment with generous backyard and drive-through access
– Sought-after location close to quality schools, parks, local shops, cafes, Hospitals and Westfield Chermside
– Excellent future potential to renovate, rebuild (STCA) or invest
– And more
For further information and to arrange your inspection, contact Antony Thompson.